Cooper Point Village, Olympia, Washington
4125 Capital Mall Dr. SW — Olympia, WA 98502
phone: (360) 956-9400 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Located in beautiful West Olympia, Cooper Point Village offers charming Cape Cod style, single story apartment homes, all with attached garages. Residents will enjoy the privacy of home with beautifully landscaped, private patios and spacious interiors, and the close proximity to medical offices, restaurants, shops, Farmer’s Market, and more.
Our community also features a charming Community Center, complete with a library, full kitchen and entertainment and craft rooms. Residents are welcome to join their neighbors for coffee hour, potlucks and other activities, or enjoy the quiet comforts of independent living in their home. The Community Center is also available for residents to use for private gatherings.
Rent ranges from $1440-1760* and includes basic extended cable and water. We also provide landscaping, which is included in the rent, and have maintenance service onsite. (* Rent amounts subject to change. Please call Cooper Point Village for current rates.)
Please stop by our office and see why Cooper Point Village is the perfect home for you.
- Efficient gas heat and hot water.
- Gas fireplace.
- Attached one- and two-car garages.
- Large kitchen with maple cabinetry.
- Full-size washer and dryer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and disposal.
- Private, enclosed patio and garden area.
- Two and three full-sized bedrooms with large closets.
- Large living room with vaulted ceilings.
- Formal dining area.