The Highlands at South Hill, Puyallup, Washington
502 43rd Ave. SE — Puyallup, WA 98374
phone: (253) 445-8000 email: email@example.com
Open Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Located in the heart of South Hill Puyallup, The Highlands offers charming Cape Cod style, single story apartment homes, all with attached garages. Residents will enjoy the privacy of home with beautifully landscaped, private patios and spacious interiors, and the close proximity to medical offices, restaurants, shops, and more. Walk to the near-by YMCA or join in one of the many activities at our Community Center.
Our Community Center is complete with a library, full kitchen and entertainment and craft rooms. Shoot a game of pool or join your neighbors for coffee hour, potlucks, cards and other activities. Or simply enjoy the quiet comforts of independent living in your home. The Community Center is also available for residents to use for private gatherings.
Rent ranges from $1440-1760 * and includes basic extended cable, water, and sewer. We also provide landscaping, which is included in the rent, and have maintenance service onsite three days a week. (* Rent amounts subject to change. Please call the Highlands at South Hill for the current rates.)
Please stop by our office and see why The Highlands at South Hill is the perfect home for you.
- Efficient gas heat and hot water.
- Gas fireplace.
- Fully-fenced grounds with electronic access gate.
- Attached one- and two-car garages.
- Large kitchen with oak cabinetry.
- Full-size washer and dryer, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and disposal.
- Private, enclosed patio and garden area.
- Two and three full-sized bedrooms with large closets.
- Large living room with vaulted ceilings.
- Formal dining area.